In the mood
All the bike advantages of the Saalbach Hinterglemm bike circus at a glance:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- 120 km of e-bike tours
- 720 km of a cycling and biking network in the region
- Linked to the 280-kilometre-long Tauern cycle path
- 5 cable cars for bike transport (approx. 4000 altitude metres)
- Marathon stretches
- Free-ride and downhill trails with Northshore elements, drops, wallrides etc.
- Training course
- Pump tracks
- Linked to the Bikepark Leogang
- Many bike-friendly chalets with wonderful food and service
- Free panorama map & 3D bike map on the Internet
- On request, daily guided bike tours & technique courses
A lucky deal that will excite all bike fans awaits our guests at our partner Intersport Breitfuss. If you book through Glücksschmiede, you get individual bike adjustments and exclusive online discounts for bike rental. In addition, insider tips, a free bike backpack including a multi-tool kit, pump, tube, first aid kit and lock are waiting for our guests – not to mention special test & buy offers and an all-round carefree package.
Saalbach Hinterglemm in summer
The warm season
Experience something spectacular
If you feel like playing tennis in Saalbach on holiday, the Hinterglemm sports centre has 3 outdoor clay courts and 3 indoor courts where you can pursue your hobby. As a guest at Dorfhotel Glücksschmiede, you do not need to pay a court rental fee in summer (Joker Card). The Saalbach Hinterglemm tennis school offers training sessions for all levels.
The Largest Golf Course in the Alps
Just 30 minutes by car from Dorfhotel Glücksschmiede lies the largest golf course in the Austrian Alps. The two 18-hole courses “Schmittenhöhe” and “Kitzsteinhorn” in Zell am See-Kaprun are a true paradise for passionate golfers and potential golf fans alike. Amidst natural biotopes, excellent meadows and surrounded by the breath-taking mountain panorama of the Hohe Tauern, the two golf courses guarantee exciting days out on the green.
Action & adventure in Glemmtal
Adrenalin highlights in the
Saalbach Hinterglemm summer region